portrait photography: stella

Thursday, May 29, 2014



Last week I got to photograph my friend Stella, who wanted some photos for her business. We were going for a cosy, wintery vibe and I love how these turned out. It's been unseasonably warm here lately, but we met early in the morning when it was cold enough to wear scarves and cup our hands around hot mugs of coffee. Despite the fact that Stella warned me she hates having her photo taken, we had a great time and she was a brilliant model!

Stella is a yoga teacher and health coach, as well as a PR wizard. I'm always glad when I get the chance to go to her classes, especially her yin classes, which always leave me feeling so relaxed. You can find out more about her and the work she does here.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, She's beautiful. I love her tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous and warm. Very cosy indeed. Well done Gaby! Your photography is seriously getting so good! Would love to work with you in the future.
    P.s. where did you take these photos? Looks like a beautiful spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful photographs, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning captures, Gaby. I think you've just taken a leap with your photography x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her tattoo, wow!

    And your phorography is amazing. It's so captivating. :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Jodi - these are stunning!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. UM, YEAH. You're rocking it! I love the feeling of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos just get better and better, Gabriela! (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous! Both of you lovely ladies, what a fabulous combination :) Stella you look so lovely and warm, Gaby these pics are truly beautiful. I know who to come to for my own photos in a few months time xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger