farewell 2013

Wednesday, January 1, 2014


It was a big year for us. A year full of baby growing, birthing, parenting, hosting, travelling, adapting, meeting new friends and spending time with old friends. This year I'm looking forward to more travel, more family time, more sleep (please!) and hopefully, hopefully, a reunion with my Scout.

This seems like a good time to thank each and every one of you who visits this space. Your comments encourage me and your blogs inspire me. And I continue to be amazed at all of the friends I have met through the world of blogging. Happy new year to you all!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family. Just over 9 hours and we west coast Canadians will meet 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Gaby! May 2014 bring you more love, more joy and definitely more sleep! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your blog SO MUCH this year.
    Hope there will be even more joy to share in 2014 :)

    All the best

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Gaby. It has been a pleasure to get to know you and the family. Cant wait to see your adventures in 2014.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2014, Gaby! So glad 2013 brought us babies and friendship x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

this little port All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger