birthday/christmas wishlist 2012

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A few things I'm coveting this birthday/Christmas:
1. What Katie Ate - Just like my mother, I am fast becoming a cookbook-aholic.

2. Mr. Boddington's Penguin classics from Anthropologie - I would choose Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, and Little Woman.

3. All for Everyone toque - Because that'll be handy this summer ;)

4. Vitamix - With its $1000 price tag, this is firmly on the keep-on-dreamin! list, but one day, one day, it'll be mine...

5. Fern oxfords from The Horse - I will love them until my feet are too fat and swollen for laces.

6. Stockholm clutch from Elk - I have been pining over these bags ever since I moved to Australia. They've always felt like too much of a splurge, but if it's for my birthday/Christmas...

7. Not pictured because I forgot about it until now, but ever since this post, I have been longing for this whale print. I would put it in our bedroom, so I could wake up to it every day.

What's on your list?

17 comments:

  1. A Vitamix is on my wishlist too- although it's got the tag-line "when I'm rich and money is no object". Do you read Theresa Cutter's blog The Healthy Chef? I know she is sponsored by them but it makes me really really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a vitamix. Sadly, I don't think Santa will be bringing it to me this Christmas!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lusting after what katie ate too! and a vitamix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those books are absolutely beautiful and classic. want want want

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh em gee i cant believe how expensive the Vitamix is but a covet of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a vitamin too - some day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a total cookbook collector as well. It drives my husband crazy because he says I can just look at the recipe online. But, I just love cookbooks :) Glad to see I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a cookbook-aholic too! Just can't stop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shoes from The Horse, I am wanting to get some for the man of our house for Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such great picks. Happy Birthday in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What Katie Ate is on my list too! Along with about a dozen other cookbooks!

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say - I do love all the 'revised' classics from Penguin. They always have such fun, gorgeous covers. And definitely yes to Pride & Prejudice. :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can vouch for the loveliness of "What Katie Ate". Just beautiful!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome fun list!! a vitamix would be a dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2 & 3 are definitely on my list! you have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Vitamix commercials where they show you that you can fix everything from smoothies, juices, soup and salsa all in it. They're definitely trying to justify the $1000 price tag! But it's so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Elk wallet was on my wishlist since we saw it together in that little shop and I GOT IT FOR MYSELF as Christmas & Birthday present and to celebrate the new beginnings.
    Love your list. May you receive many wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

this little port All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger