A few things I'm coveting this birthday/Christmas:
What Katie Ate - Just like my mother, I am fast becoming a cookbook-aholic.
2. Mr. Boddington's Penguin classics from Anthropologie - I would choose Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, and Little Woman.
3. All for Everyone toque - Because that'll be handy this summer ;)
4. Vitamix - With its $1000 price tag, this is firmly on the keep-on-dreamin! list, but one day, one day, it'll be mine...
5. Fern oxfords from The Horse - I will love them until my feet are too fat and swollen for laces.
6. Stockholm clutch from Elk - I have been pining over these bags ever since I moved to Australia. They've always felt like too much of a splurge, but if it's for my birthday/Christmas...
7. Not pictured because I forgot about it until now, but ever since this post, I have been longing for this whale print. I would put it in our bedroom, so I could wake up to it every day.
What's on your list?