restless at the beach

Monday, October 8, 2012


Last night I was feeling restless, and as far as I'm concerned there's only one cure for restlessness... the beach! So even though it was cold, and windy, and late we went to the beach where we enjoyed fried food and a sunset.

We also witnessed the most hilarious scene: a little girl, maybe 3 or 4 years old, was running along the beach while her mom followed her taking photos every step of the way. At one point, the little girl turns around and yells: "NO MUMMY! NO MORE PHOTOS!" Ha. I'm pretty sure this is exactly how my husband feels about me having a camera glued to my face.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, Gabby. I, too, fear my husband feels exactly the same as that little girl when I constantly have my camera out! The Nursery with Tim certainly hasn't helped that habit dissipate ;)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's funny! love your braid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boyfriend feels the same way and i can understand, because i despise having a camera glued to my face as well. i tend to do the same thing when i'm feeling a little stressed or when my brain is gong in hundred different directions. the sea calms we down.

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the beach is the best place in the world! I was born in Key West and have always loved the ocean. These pictures make me miss it even more and I want to go back. I think my family probably feels the same way as that little girl....I'm always taking pictures of everything and everyone and sometimes it drives them crazy! haha!
    ~Hanna
    www.hannasmithonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these photos are SO gorgeous. I want to be by the water right this second. <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore that you have that outlet...the beach. that's amazing.

    love the new design here hon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore that you have that outlet...the beach. that's amazing.

    love the new design here hon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful sunset. you can even see the bridge very tiny in the background. hope the restlessness is gone.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger