Bienvenue

Monday, January 10, 2011

DSC_0472 copy

Hi there! My name is Gaby and I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I moved to Sydney a few years ago to be with my Australian boyfriend, now husband. I recently finished graduate school and with more time on my hands, have decided to take the plunge and start my own blog. The name, this little port, comes from the song Almost, by Sarah Harmer.

I enjoy life's simple pleasures: sewing, knitting, crocheting, taking photos, baking, rock climbing, doing yoga, spending time outside and hunting for treasures. I also love to travel and explore my adopted city and country. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

this little port All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger